There are some really pretty, safe and clean areas of Wichita. Here are some neighborhoods in Wichita that you might want to consider living in:
- College Hill – This historic neighborhood is known for its tree-lined streets, beautiful homes, and easy access to downtown Wichita. It offers a mix of apartments, townhomes, and single-family homes, with a variety of architectural styles.
- Delano – Located just west of downtown Wichita, Delano is a trendy neighborhood that offers a mix of historic and modern homes, as well as restaurants, bars, and shops.
- Riverside – This neighborhood is situated along the Arkansas River and is known for its scenic views, walking trails, and parks. It offers a mix of apartments, townhomes, and single-family homes, with a variety of styles and price ranges.
- Eastborough – This neighborhood is located in east Wichita and is known for its large, stately homes and tree-lined streets. It is one of the more affluent areas of the city, with a higher cost of living.
- Maize – If you prefer a quieter, suburban lifestyle, Maize might be a good option. It is located in the northwest part of Wichita and offers a mix of newer homes, parks, and schools.
Of course, this is not an exhaustive list, and there are many other neighborhoods in Wichita that might suit your needs. It’s a good idea to do some research, visit the areas you’re interested in, and talk to local residents to get a better sense of what each neighborhood has to offer.